Beth teaches Vinyasa Yoga at the following studios in the Hudson Valley:
• Living Yoga Studio • 3182 Rt 9, Cold Spring, NY 10566, 845-809-5900 http://www.livingyogastudios.com/
Mondays: 11am-12pm • Beginning Movement Sundays: 9:00-10:15 am • Level 1 Fridays: 9:30-10:45 am • Level 2
Living Yoga is a contemporary Vinyasa Yoga studio owned & operated by Liz Schulman, Richard Villella and Courtney Tarpley. We believe that all asana should maximize our physical and mental potential, all philosophy should be relatable to our everyday life, and all spirituality should be accessible to everyone. Our style reflects the respect we have for the rich history and traditions of this practice combined with the desire to modernize it and bring it to everyday people, like us. We have been voted best yoga studio in 2013 “Best Of Hudson Valley Magazine”. Thanks to everyone who voted for us!
• Encourage Handcrafted Yoga • 1 Baltic Place, Croton on Hudson, NY http://encourageyoga.com Mondays: 4-5:15 pm • Cozy Flow
• Prana Moon Yoga • The Hat Factory, 1000 No Division St., Peekskill, NY Thursdays: 9:30-10:45 am • Open Level Vinyasa
• Montrose VA Hopstial • (Staff Only) Montrose, NY Thursdays: 4:45-5:45 pm
• Private Instruction with Beth DeWit •
Beth’s work with private clients includes relieving and rehabilitating physical issues that contribute to chronic pain, identifying habits and body holding patterns that contribute to pain, managing and relieving stress and anxiety related issues. These sessions generally include gentle, supported yoga with modifications to stretch and strengthen the body as well as teaching breathing and calming techniques.
Beth also provides private instruction for students who wish to build a home practice.
Please contact Beth for information regarding Privates, Group Classes or Workshops.